Updating certifications and representations

Before Starting Your Application and Before you can enter ORCA you must: Before entering ORCA you must have an active registration in CCR.

To determine if you have an active registration visit CCRs homepage at gov and click on Search CCR found on the left side of your screen.

If you have an active registration then you can begin your ORCA record.

If you do not have an existing active registration in CCR then complete one at the same website before beginning your ORCA records.

If you answered questions that related to DFARS clauses/provisions, review the applicable DFARS provisions/clauses.


Because of certain company information provided in your CCR record, the question normally asked is no longer applicable to you. By reading the actual provisions/clauses that contain your responses.In addition, a DUNS number is needed, in conjunction with the MPIN to enter the ORCA system.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>